Friday 1 May 2015

Guest Writer; 1st May..



I've not been asked to be a guest writer before; after this, I may not be asked again.

P said I should tell Cro to piss off, then he went scowling to the kitchen to read this week's Tractor and Muckspreader magazine (his favourite). I cooked beans for his tea, now he's farting.

A boy at the Post Office called me 'darlin' this morning... I hit him with a small house brick that I keep in my handbag for such occasions. I suppose I'll have to visit him in hospital to say 'woops'.

I hope Arsenal Wednesday beat Norwich Rovers tomorrow... I predict a close match. Arsene said "it weel be a match ov too alves, and zumwon weel ween" 

Off to Warsaw in the morning, I must draw a map. I'm eating jelly babies.  Bye.

Back again. I've decided not to go to Warsaw...I'll buy a house instead.

My grandfather had the most beautiful pair of red doeskin gloves (made in Paris), but back in 1976 he lost them and was devastated! Yesterday I was clearing out behind the fridge, and you'll never guess what I found.... MY GRANDFATHER.

Off to the library; I ordered 'How to have fun in Russia' by Natalia Putin. They should have it by now. Bye again.

Right I'm going now.... come along P.

Bye.

Thank you Cro. (Nicola goes to my hairdresser) xx

I'm thinking of buying a bicycle.



20 comments:

  1. This made me laugh so hard I nearly swallowed my chewing gum. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hiding under the bed clothes, at the same time planning my next move. I would ask P for his help but he's reading his latest Farmers Weekly that has just arrived. I might speak to you later but then again I might not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha-ha, you're a brave man Cro.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CEO will be a guest writer on my blog with a Hassocks recipe for one of his vegetarian 2s with an alternative of slugs for non veggies.

      Delete
  4. One give-away flaw: paragraphs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha…..a good laugh in the morning. Thanks Cro for having her…..so to speak!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A round table featuring the managers of Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal and Brian Clough would be interesting . . . maybe he is behind the fridge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would prefer just me and Arsene. A cosy dinner together. Oh la la.

      Delete
  7. I love all of you nutty bloggers! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I couldn't wait to reach Rachel's comment. Very funny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha.... so funny.

    Jo in Auckland, NZ

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant! wonderful. Love It. Go Rachael.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...