I was doodling in my notepad yesterday evening, trying to think of all the things I really dislike more than pink shorts. I'd written a reasonable list, when I remembered having written something similar about 6 years previously.
I searched back through my old blogs, and eventually found it. It was interesting to compare the two lists. Basically they were much the same, but there were a few notable differences. In my old list I'd included The colour Orange, ISIS, cold weather, and Jeremy Corbyn & Co. These have now been replaced.
In no particular order (other than my hated No 1), here is my short list of major dislikes.
5. Virtue Signalling/Woke-ism
7. Angelica; the green bits one occasionally finds in cakes, etc
8. Bread and Butter Pudding
9. Extremes in politics; both left and right
10. Misguided urban 'do-gooder' movements
11. Being expected to give a tip to people who don't deserve them
12. Clothes/Shoes buying
13. Cars/Machines that won't start
14. Wine that tastes like Vinegar
16. Frogspawn (the dessert, of school lunches fame)
17. Lack of Punctuality
19. Inconsiderate neighbours
20. Those awful paintings of wide-eyed Parisian street urchins (Yuk)