Saturday 10 September 2011

The World's Most Spoilt Brat?


Queen of the Bimbo-Chavs (and daddy's little darling), 22 year old Petra Ecclestone has just bought herself a gaff in California. Not content with just her £56 Million pad in London's Chelsea, she has now purchased this £52 Million ex-Spelling home in Los Angeles. What on earth will she do with it?

It seems that Ms Ecclestone can only find pleasure in life IF it costs a bloody fortune. Even her recent wedding in Italy cost £5 Million (mine, in Gibraltar, cost NOTHING).

For some bizarre reason I was thinking about her this morning, as I took Monty and his friend Bok for an early morning walk. It was about 7.15 am, there was a light mist lying low over the fields and I had the whole silent world to myself. The pleasure I got in simply following the two dogs as they frolicked in a field of clover is indescribable..... and, of course, it too cost NOTHING.

Don't get me wrong; I'm not in the slightest bit jealous of Ms Ecclestone, as far as I can see, she has nothing for anyone to be jealous about! However, had she spent a few millions building a new wing onto a hospital, then, yes, I would be jealous. I just think that she must have missed out on so much in life.

6 comments:

  1. The only way I'd ever get £56 million quid is if I won a Euro lottery rollover.

    I know I'd struggle to spend it. My wants and tastes have changed so much over the years that they have been reduced to dreaming of a quiet corner of the world where I can grow veg and keep livestock - nothing 'fancy'.

    I should think that the thought of 'giving' that amount of money away has not even crossed her mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris. Sounds like our lifestyle desires are quite similar. I almost feel sorry for ms Ecclestone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do feel sorry for her......she will probably never know what it means to take a walk on a soft quiet morning by herself......I would take that every time...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an expensive bid to buy happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Given the choice, I think most of us would choose a simple, happy life than one where we have to spend our days thinking of what's next to buy.

    I am sure she has some kind of charity foundation set up, as they are tax deductible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The horrible thing is she will probably never be able to sell it to anyone else, so as an investment, it's a dead deal. If she has children, they'll have a ton of fun in that place, if they're not shipped off to private school, which they probably will be.

    I'd take a nice victorian house with a prairie in the back and an old dirt road to walk every day. And a camaro.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...