Sunday 13 October 2024

Young Gentlemen


I suppose I'm a bit old fashioned. I have reasonably high standards that confirm my advanced age.

So, I'm very pleased to see that not all young men have footballer style half-shaved heads, earrings, nasal piercings, and are covered in tattoos. Some still dress well, are clean shaven, and would be welcomed into any social circle.

Some know what they want from life at an early age. They have lived to a certain standard, and refuse to leave all that behind.


Take these two above, for example. They are brothers, and have always intended to run a 'successful' business together. They are determined, and ambitious. Both are currently studying 'Business Studies' at college.

I'm sure they'll do well. They are focused, but not ruthless. They both wish for a comfortable future without expecting vast fortunes. They may possibly see some failures, but in the end I know they will succeed. 

They always associate with like minded people, and would never be seen hanging around street corners wearing hoodies. If they do have any time on their hands, it is filled constructively.

They are young men who should be proud of themselves. I'm certainly very proud of THEM.



 

4 comments:

  1. I don't know who they are but am sure they will do well. Unusual place for the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look very smart but perhaps you could advise them that taking selfies in the gents is open to misinterpretation. It must be a Blogger thing. Another member of Blogland is forever posting pictures of kids in the bath.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...