Tuesday 15 October 2024

Brighton Life.


This garden gate sign is just up the road from where we live, and is one of my favourites. It makes me smile every time I drive past.


Of course, as everyone knows, riff raff are not allowed in Sussex/Brighton, but some do occasionally break through. The riff raff police can't be everywhere at all times.

In recent times we've had a memorial desecrator, a serial cat killer, a dodgy councillor, and of course we still have plenty of 'squiggle merchants'.

Our lovely council don't spend money on things that are important to us residents who pay their wages; only on roadside weed cultivation, establishing more Dungaree shops, and spreading the word of Veganism. Those, and finding more ways to attack motorists, are the only subjects discussed at the Town Hall.

I'm not 100% sure but I think they also have a dedicated team of Pothole diggers who work throughout the night. It is amazing how many new ones appear every week.

We've had some riff raff councilors in recent times, of all political persuasions and I quite expect there are more to root-out. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...