Saturday 26 October 2024

Tenpin, then and now.




I wonder if you can see the similarity between these two pictures. The one above was painted when she was about 3 or 4. The photo below, was taken considerably later.

Personally I don't think that she's changed too much, but maybe that's a father's view.

 

She was a very good sitter, and sat still for about 20 minutes; just enough to paint the face. The rest I did later.

When I painted a portrait of young Kimbo, aged about 2, he was quite a good sitter too. I failed to finish his picture and it remains half unpainted. However, he now looks nothing like how he did when he was small; so no point doing a comparison.



2 comments:

  1. Lovely painting Cro.
    I don't look anything like the tiny crinkled-edged black and white photos when I was very young - thank goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got her spot on. She seems to have a look of Cro about her

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...