Monday 14 October 2024

Honey




I eat my Peas with Honey,

I've done it all my life.

It makes the Peas taste funny, 

but it sticks them to the knife.


We all know this little children's poem, and it still amuses me to this day. 

I don't eat a lot of honey, but, like the Greeks, I do like it drizzled on Yoghurt.

I'm currently slowly making my way through a jar of Egyptian Honey (right of photo) that was brought back by Kimbo. He also brought back a jar of Ginseng Honey (middle of photo) that has yet to be broached.

As I eat so little, it will be some while before these two jars are finished.

On the jar of Egyptian Ginseng Honey, it claims to be a 'Traditional Asian Vitality Tonic'. It says to take one or two teaspoons a day for 3 months; and to double the dose for instant energy.

Well, I don't think I shall follow their recommendations, but I am looking forward to having it with my Yoghurt. With all that energy-giving Ginseng, I'll be flying!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...