Friday 6 January 2012

Bathroom Visitor.


Lady M. CRO!!!!

Cro. What!

Lady M. There's a spider in the bathroom; the size of a hamster.

Cro. That's nice (reaching for camera).

Lady M. Can you do something about it.

Cro. Like inform London Zoo?

Lady M. KILL IT!

Cro. Why?

Lady M. Because!

Cro. I'll pop him outside.

Lady M. Has he gone yet?

Cro. No, he ran into your pyjamas, and now I can't find him.

Lady M. Oh for god's sake, expletive, expletive.

Cro. Only joking (tee hee hee).


Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

  1. She is beautiful! (and eats lots of flies!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put a saddle on it and head off to town...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely NOT funny, Cro. You should be ashamed of yourself. Grounds for divorce, I reckon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes!
    Beautiful spider but Yikes!
    I don't think that the bathroom would be big enough for two.
    I am siding with Mrs. M

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's funny how our first reaction now is to grab the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved your reaction. She expected you to "do something", but she probably wasn't expecting your first reaction to be reaching for the camera. Can't say that I blame you. Pretty spiffy looking spider.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So what name are you going to give to your new pet ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so funnnnnnneeeee Cro! Don didn't like spiders either...I used to try to convince him that they ate insects...he wasn't interested...nothing doing but I had to smooosh them! And show him the results so he'd know I hadn't cheated ;-)

    Over here in the states I only concern myself with black widow spiders and brown recluse spiders!

    ReplyDelete
  9. spiders don't bother me at all. I'm glad they eat the damned black fly. I would capture it, though, and set it far far away outside.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's what I did Tara; but just outside our kitchen door.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm always amazed how something so small can seem to be so massive.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...