Sunday, 13 December 2020

Love & Marriage; a Sunday Special.


Yes, I know I've posted this before, but it really is worth another viewing. Life is nothing without a good laugh occasionally (or often even). This must be the best TV wedding ever!

22 comments:

Susan Heather said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cro Magnon said...

It never fails to make me laugh.

John Going Gently said...

A lovely sit com now sadly thirteen years ago

Poppy Q said...

Haha.

Cro Magnon said...

A wonderful idea, and perfectly cast. A true gem.

Cro Magnon said...

Not bad, is it!

Yael said...

Funny.

Cro Magnon said...

Just how all weddings should be.

Anonymous said...

I remember it well and fondly.

Cro Magnon said...

A wonderful piece of comedy.

Graham Edwards said...

I have to admit that I don't remember that at all. I must of seen it. How could one possibly forget?

Cro Magnon said...

I would have thought 'once seen, never forgotten'.

Karren said...

What a wonderful show that was, from the first eposode to the last. I do miss it.
Thanks for the fun reminder.

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

That was a brilliant episode along with the one when Geraldine had to eat lots of Christmas dinners and force the brussel sprouts into her mouth 😂🤣😂
So sad that Emma Chambers who played Alice died two years ago at the age of 53. XXXX

Salty Pumpkin Studio ™️ said...

Hilarious!
The woman at the end, at wrong church looks like Geraldine McNulty, Mrs. Raven from the BBC sitcom, My Hero.

Cro Magnon said...

It really was a great show. Wonderful characters, well written, and perfectly entertaining. What more could you want.

Cro Magnon said...

Poor EC; she was such a funny and talented actress. Without her it would have been far less interesting.

Cro Magnon said...

It was McNulty; a nice little cameo role.

nick said...

Priceless! If only all weddings were such fun! I've been to some pretty po-faced ones in my time.

Susan said...

This made me laugh too. Weddings do run the gamut.

angryparsnip said...

One of my favorites !

Cro Magnon said...

Me too, almost like funerals.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...