What is your ideal home location?
With the current heatwave, I got to thinking (yet again) about the perfect place to live. Here are my simple criteria.
1. A range of temperatures between a minimum of 10 C (Winter), and a maximum of 25 C (Summer).
2. Fertile soil with rainfall at night only.
3. Reasonably priced vernacular housing, with sensible planning regulations, but little bureaucracy.
4. Within easy reach of water; preferably a coral atoll.
5. An attractive and friendly native population.
6. Zero crime rate.
7. Easy access to fresh vegetables, fruit, meat, fish, and red wine.
8. No snakes or mosquitos.
9. Reliable internet access.
10. No other UK ex-pats.
Sadly there is no online site where I can process these desires to discover where my Shangri-La can be found. Any suggestions would be welcome.