Monday 3 April 2023

A Walk in the Park.


On my way to the park, I walk along this 'twitten' behind our garages. One of my neighbours has planted-up loads of plastic pots along the low brick wall, which flower throughout the year. What a nice man. As yet they remain un-vandalised.


In the 'Peace Garden' itself, there has been a sudden flurry of Tulips.


Lots of Grape Hyacinths


And other flowers that I can't name.


Amongst all that are plenty of Euphorbias, which I love.


All very spring-like.



 

9 comments:

  1. What a pretty walk with all those flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are lots more; I only took a few photos. It all looks v nice at the moment.

      Delete
  2. How lovely. I really hope they remain unvandalised.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd plump for the blue ones being Grape Hyacinth too. What a neighbourly act to brighten such a dull walkway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cyclamen then euphorbia at the end.
    Very pretty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...