Sunday 29 September 2024

Bargains!

 

When I go to Sainsbury's for my big shopping trip of the week (yesterday), I tend to be given several vouchers with my lengthy printed receipt.

Recently I've been having £10.50 off any bill above £70.

I've also had 245 Nectar points with a litre of Olive oil.

70 Nectar points with a pack of Tenderstem Broccoli spears.

and 100 Nectar points with a pack of Chorizo cooking Sausages; to name just a few.

I noticed yesterday that I saved over £22 on my shopping bill, and I already have over £24 on my Nectar card, which I shall keep to buy the December Turkey.

I do know that I'm being 'tempted' by all these special offers, but I would never buy anything I didn't want. I do have plenty of Olive oil in the house, but the bottle I bought yesterday will simply go into the cupboard until required.

Yesterday I spent nearly £100 on my big shopping trip, and to get £22 off is extremely welcome. I bought a lot of wine, a leg of lamb, and some salmon for the freezer, amongst other things.

My equivalent shopping in France at Leclerc, gives me almost nothing on my loyalty card; just a few miserable Euros after a whole year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...