Wednesday, 30 September 2026

I'm rich.


I don't really believe in 'luck' as such, but I'm always prepared to change my mind.

So, imagine my 'luck' when I found this £Million Note lying on the ground in the twitten behind our garages.

This is the second one I've found; the first being back in April of 2025. 


Unfortunately (as with the first one) it tells me that if I've ever lied, stolen anything, lusted, or used god's name in vain (even once), I won't be allowed into heaven.

Well, I'm guilty of three of them (I don't steal), so I'm destined for what they call 'god's prison' (hell).

I have no idea who is behind this scam. They are obviously an evil bunch, giving us hope one minute, then laughing at us the next. Promising riches, then leaving us poor.

So, no £Million for me this time, but I'm always hopeful. That GENUINE £Million note must be lurking somewhere, and I'm still on the look-out.

 

10 comments:

Christina said...

Some people get all the luck! 😂

Cro Magnon said...

Not me though!

JayCee said...

Ooh ... send it to me ... I qualify!!

Cro Magnon said...

JC. IOM. UK?

Travel said...

Your life is rich with love, and family, and warm days in the summer sun. What more could one ask for.

Cro Magnon said...

Well, that £Million would come in useful.

local alien said...

Oh, darn it. No millions and no Heaven for me!!
I'd give lots of it away to good causes and help the poor, including me. Doesn't that count

Cro Magnon said...

I don't really need too much, so I'd also give it away.

Traveller said...

You are indeed fortunate. I was curious so did a bit of digging. Apparently, these notes are used by Living Waters an evangelical Christian organization. The chap on the note is Charles Haddon Spurgeon, a highly influential 19th-century British Particular Baptist preacher known as the "Prince of Preachers"

Cro Magnon said...

You'd think that an 'Evangelical' organisation would try to attract members rather than pretend they've won something, then tell them they're going to HELL. Not their best publicity stunt.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...