Wednesday, 19 August 2026

Refugees Welcome


When reality hits the Woke-dungaree-wearing-Lovies, who welcome every Middle Eastern economic migrant, or criminal, into the country, all of a sudden their attitudes change!

We've all seen the interviews at the Lovie welcoming rallies. 

"Can I put your name down to give shelter to a refugee Sir/Madam?". 

"Errrm, well I would, but unfortunately we don't have a spare room!" (lying bast*ds).


Of course they don't have any room. Who knows who these people are. They dump all their papers in the sea, so no-one can check on them, and some (30 year olds) even pretend to be children.

So what do these people really want when their rubber boats arrive in the UK? 

Well, of course, they all want luxury accommodation; a nice hotel, or even a £300,000 new build. They want 3 free meals a day, and spending money. They want new clothes, and a mobile phone. And they want all the facilities that the rest of us work, and pay through the nose for. In fact they want freebies to the extent of about £50-60,000 each per annum. All this is what they're promised by the traffickers.

And guess what? YES; WE GIVE IT TO THEM !!!

N.B. Breaking news tells us that a SOMALI migrant, staying at the luxury Stanwell 'Migrant' Hotel near Heathrow, has been arrested for stabbing a fellow migrant. 

They're even trying to kill each other now! Overcrowding maybe?

 

12 comments:

Meanqueen said...

Thanks for the morning laff, choking over my coffee. Bring it on I say. Try the Cotswolds, or the leafy suburbs of affluent Cheshire. What about the poshest of the poshest, Sandbanks. Even better, bung them all in Buck House.

Cro Magnon said...

I bet there are not many spare rooms in the Socialist Republic of Hackney that contain a 'refugee'.

local alien said...

You really treat your refugees well. Good news spreads fast. No wonder all of ours want to move west. Now Buck House, that is a good idea. Huge, one presumes and the King is very sympathetic to those of a certain religion

Yorkshire Pudding said...

Lower down our street I often pass a terraced house with a big poster in the front window - "MIGRANTS WELCOME HERE". It makes me chuckle when I think of turning up there with a minibus load of young Albanian men.

Cro Magnon said...

I think it was either Romania or Bulgaria, who's government actually advertised on TV about what they could receive when they reached Britain. I suppose it was a good way of getting rid of all their unemployed criminals that came to settle here.

Cro Magnon said...

I wouldn't be too keen myself (we have no room), nor it seems are those who carry banners inviting them to the UK.

JayCee said...

I can remember a time, in the 70s when the UK was welcoming genuine refugees from Amin's Uganda, Kenya, Vietnam and probably more countries in turmoil. Even a couple of hundred years ago my grandmother's (Jewish) family fled from the Iberian peninsula to seek refuge in England.
Now though, given the sheer numbers and the criminality of so many of the illegal immigrants arriving, people are starting to question whether the current influx can really be genuine asylum seekers.

Cro Magnon said...

All those 'Indians' who came from Uganda were wonderful people. They bought EVERY corner shop in the UK and worked really hard. All their children are now doctors, lawyers, and even politicians. Amin must have been crazy booting them out.

Travel said...

We are so lucky, that we have never felt the need to flee where we live in a rubber boat, to a place that may not welcome us.

Kathe said...

We call them NIMBYs. Come one. Come all. But... Not In My Back Yard.

Cro Magnon said...

We usually make the best of what we have, and decide to make it better. These people just want our money.

Cro Magnon said...

I love watching the faces of the Woke-Lovies when asked it they could accommodate a 'refugee'. Pure horror!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...