Saturday, 29 August 2026

The Dressing Room


The new Football season has started, and when I last looked, Brighton were temporarily TOP of the Premier League. I believe Manchester have now overtaken them. It had to happen!

I've shown this video before, but it's so good I've decided to show it again. Enjoy.


 

10 comments:

Deejohn said...

That's hilarious. Hadn't seen that one before. It reminds me of the opposite when in 2007 the Football Association anointed Italian Fabio Capello as the England Football Manager. Capello could hardly speak a word of English.

Cro Magnon said...

Why is it that we have so many foreign managers??? We have plenty of Scottish too, even though the standard of Scottish Football isn't that wonderful.

Yorkshire Pudding said...

That's very clever. It used to be that all our players were British and so were all of our managers, There'd have been no language barriers back then.

New World said...

The Brits take the easy option, overpaid tv pundits. The best homegrown managers have nearly always been Scottish.

Travel said...

The the world of Football, a coach that was fluent in half-a-doen languages would be very valued.

Cro Magnon said...

Maybe in Italy or Spain all their managers are English!

Cro Magnon said...

So why aren't Scottish clubs world class?

Cro Magnon said...

And probably unheard-of.

Sue G said...

Paul Whitehouse is so talented to be able to do all those different accents. I'd seen this video before but it always makes me laugh.

Cro Magnon said...

I find it hilarious. How they could all keep straight-faces I don't know.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...