Friday, 21 August 2026

Ginge and the Whinge.

 

Yesterday's news that The Dreadful Duo are to return to the UK took us all by surprise. Where they will park their caravan is anyone's guess. The Cotswold's maybe?

Their main problem is knowing that all the nasty things that they've both written and said, can never be erased or retracted. Their unpopularity can only increase by being back.

I would like to ask King Charles to remove the word 'SUSSEX' from their titles. I really cannot stand having my own county associated with them in any way whatsoever.

I would also suggest to King Charles that he demands a public apology from them both, before they are allowed back.

It is difficult to imagine what went on inside the Whinger's mind before she went off on her tantrum. One minute everyone loved her, the next she was saying how she hated everyone. All very strange. If she now thinks she can return with some massive charm offensive; she's living in a bloody dream world.

The Ginge has huge debts following his silly court cases. I believe he will hear TODAY how much he'll have to pay. He has no 'state provided security', and he has a wife who's made him look like a bloody fool. I think it would have been better for him to stay where he was; in The Jam Factory.

8 comments:

Will said...

I'm sure there must be a nice billet in a disused army camp somewhere that they could be given, to share with all the other unwanted undesirables that make into the UK.....

Cro Magnon said...

I expect some fool will give them free use of a nice Manor House somewhere hidden-away.

local alien said...

I'll be tuned into see how much he''s going to have to pay the Daily Mail. Meanwhile I'll wait and see how that return unfolds. I'm surprised she had agreed to return. Who can forget that horrible curtsy with him looking on grinning like the fool he is. The rascism remarks and all that crap in his book. And the moutains of lies and reversals. And for me the worst of all, completetly abandoning her own father, the man who gave everything to bring her up and even after losing his leg in his 80's got no sympathy or apologies whatsoever.
Anyway, one could go on and on.
The story continues.

Yorkshire Pudding said...

They PROMISED they were leaving Britain to live in California. Now they are breaking that solemn promise... though I note they will retain their California home. Like you I have no time for this pair of narcissistic thickos with their two brats whose faces are always blanked out. Have they both got ugly deformities? I hope to God that their security bill is not covered by the British state.

Cro Magnon said...

I don't know how they could trash both the Country and the Royal Family, and expect to be welcomed back. Interesting times ahead. She's proved to be a nasty piece of work.

Cro Magnon said...

Really, they should have nothing at all from the state. And as they seem to hate the Royal Family so much, they should stop calling themselves 'The Sussexes'. Just plain Mr and Mrs Windsor is enough.

Sencosue said...

I am so fed up with hearing about both of them. I wish they would stay in the US. Regards Sue H

Cro Magnon said...

They annoy me intensely. It's the hypocrisy that I hate the most. Why on earth did they decide to return to the UK; it makes no sense.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...