Tuesday 24 June 2014

New Shoes.



Like many (chic, fashion-conscious) women, Lady Magnon buys a new stock of espadrilles each summer.

This year she has purchased them both in plain black and navy/white striped. The striped ones have a jaunty, beachy, filled-with-sand, feel about them, and the plain black ones suggest 'don't mess with me, dude'.

It has to be said that one pair of the black ones fell apart at the toe end almost as soon as she'd bought them. Well I suppose they are kinda throw-away shoes; but even so!....  A few stitches did the job. 



11 comments:

  1. I like them! They're jaunty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaunty! That's a word we don't hear nearly often enough, these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the very same last year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flip-flops for me. My nod to chic-ness is to paint my toenails bright red. (Clogs for the garden.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sharp looking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We wouldn't expect any less than jaunty from Lady M!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Summer shoes are the best and a woman never has enough.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lady ALWAYS can use another pair of shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Espadrilles and France go together like peaches and cream.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...