Regular readers of this site will be aware that I am a great advocate of walnuts and their oil.
I try to eat about 8 each day, and my morning breakfast ritual always includes a spoonful of oil.
Occasionally I do need to remind myself of why I do such things, and a quick search of the net divulged the following health benefits.
1. They reduce the risk of heart disease.
2. They reduce the risk of cancer.
3. They cut the risk of Type 2 diabetes.
4. They cut cholesterol levels.
5. They reduce the risk of breast cancer.
6. They increase sperm count/libido.
7. They are filled with antioxidants.
8. They may ward-off the onset of alzheimer's.
I have no idea if any of the above are 'guaranteed', but they sound good enough for me to continue with my daily regime.