Sunday 29 December 2013

Happy Birthday Lady Magnon.




First it was Jesus, then it was Monty, and today it's the turn of Lady Magnon. Just like the proverbial London buses; 'birthdays' tend to arrive in groups.

I was very indiscreet this morning; I actually asked her that forbidden question. She assured me that she's 37, which, seeing as we were married well over 40 years ago, I'm finding a little hard to believe.

So, happy 37th birthday my dear, and may there be many more 37's to come.

Love from the ole scruff-bag, Cro xxx


Posted by Picasa

23 comments:

  1. What a lovely tribute to a beautiful lady. I can't believe she's been married even thirty years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes ~ please pass our best wishes on to the Lady. What a lovely smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Day Lady M. Hope your weather is as nice as ours is today…hard frost and sunshine..beautiful! ( Herts)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My best birthday wishes to Lady Magnon!

    Did you use this particular photo deliberately to provoke crass comments about a lovely pair of jugs?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful picture......Happy Birthday Lady M.!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely photo of Lady Magnon. Hope you're going to spoil her just as much as Monty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Lady M!! Make Cro treat you extra special today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Candles in her dinner dish?

    ReplyDelete
  9. She certainly doesn't look any older than 37! Happy Birthday Lady M.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday to your lovely lady, perhaps she's like me, I recently celebrated the 30th anniversary of my 37th birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you struck lucky there Cro....she's beautiful...Happy Birthday Lady M.

    ReplyDelete
  12. you married one classy babe, there Cro!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Belated birthday greeting, Lady M!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...