I've finished my barn wall building, and have also finished most of the plastering. Actually I haven't finished the wall building, I've got two more sections to do where there are windows, but they require a rather different approach. Busy, busy, busy.
Anyway, in between times I've managed to get onto Haddock's, and I've now finished all the wretched digging. Nothing much to report up there; everything is growing as expected, but the only thing edible so far is Rhubarb (which I adore).
It won't be long before we have Caulis, Red Cabbage, and a few salads, but that's about it.
Yesterday I planted out all my Courgettes, Squashes, and Pumpkins. The soil has been composted and rotovated, and all I now have to do is wait and hoe.
I'm leaving the sowing of my winter greens till about June so that they come right a bit later on towards when they're required. I'm sure that previously I've put them in too early, and by the time I've come to use them they've already been past their best. A lesson learned.
More time please, and a stronger back. Things are getting on top of me!