Monday 7 June 2010

Sunday Lunch.

I didn't have a lot of time this morning, so my mushrooming was performed almost on the run. Anyway, I found a couple of nice Cepes, and a small handful of Girolles.

Lady M is away. She's gone off on a 15 Km hike with some chums, with a slap-up lunch afterwards. So I've been left home alone.

We always eat veggie for lunch, so, as I'm preparing just for myself today, I've been up to Haddock's and grabbed whatever was available. I've picked the first of the artichokes (I love them when they're small like these), a handfull of salad leaves, and a few radishes. I shall have these with a small Cepe omelette. My desert will be the few remaining cherries from my friend José's tree.

The large oval meat dish (it has one of those indentations at one end for collecting juices) was bought this morning at a local boot sale. I'll probably get an ear-wigging when Lady M returns. I just can't stop myself buying white antique plates. Or white soup tureens!

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. I still can't get over your early cepes. What happened to the self-portrait post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pressed the wrong button. It's for tomorrow. Old age!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll just have to wait then. I'll have forgotten by tomorrow (old age) so no harm done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum.

    (I want to go to the boot sales)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Willow, you'd need a 'container' to get all the stuff home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like healthy eating! I don't want to go to boot sales. My old man has been going every week for the last few years and we have got six (shipping) containers full of 'bargains' and lawn mowers self-seeding all around the garden!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks so good. I could eat garden fresh veggies all the time.

    Good job on the mushroom catch there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...