Monday, 21 September 2026

Piddington.


Piddington is a small attractive Oxfordshire village with a population of under 360 residents.

The villagers are not happy. They are being told that they must receive 1,250 young male illegal immigrants, to be housed in an old village army barracks. They have said "NO" to the scheme in no uncertain terms; even to the extent of holding an Independence Vote to leave the UK. The vote was won almost unanimously. They now claim to no longer be a part of the UK, but are The Principality of Piddington; but to which Prince this refers I'm not sure.


They have written to Government Ministers, and their fears have fallen on deaf ears. Women's groups have made special appeals to all female MP's fearing their safety, but no-one is listening to them.

I have one simple solution to suggest. The old Barracks should be securely fenced-in with electrified razor wire, to keep all the criminals inside. If they weren't able to wander around, I'm sure the people would feel much safer. If, in exceptional cases, they HAD to leave their compound, they should be made to wear very distinctive Orange Jumpsuits.

I really hate it when our elected representatives ignore the wishes of the electorate. This is a classic example. The good folk of Piddington DON'T WANT 1,250 ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS dumped on their doorstep by a government who says that 'we all need to share the load'. 

Well, Mr Burnham; the people of Piddington don't feel they need to share your load! But how about a huge open camp in your beloved Manchester instead?

 

33 comments:

Will said...

There are two nice large 50,000+ capacity venues in Manchester - how about filling them with these wonderfully enriching individuals?
I'm sure that the Man U and Man City owners would be only too willing to oblige!!!

Anonymous said...

I think I read somewhere that the prison on Dartmoor is closing. How about that as an idea

Anonymous said...

They may be illeg9al immigrants but why call them always criminals ?

local alien said...

I've been reading about Piddington online. Bravo for this little Principality. They're all Princesses and Princes there. 'Off with their heads' to the Government. I await with interest to read the follow up

Deejohn said...

Interesting how this morning's online headlines fluctuate.
The more patriotic GB News went with 'Labour to roll out specialist R*pe Courts across Britain amid Migrant s*x crime epidemic.'
Whereas the pro-immigration BBC and Sly News went with...'Specialist Courts for R*pe cases to be rolled out across England and Wales.
I prefer to get the truthful News through Citizen Journalism, who quite rightly are a thorn in the side of the Lame Stream Media.

Last week the BBC sent Laura Kuenssberg to Piddington to do a hatchet job on the supposed Far Right, even upping the antics by calling them the 'Hard Right.' Her mission failed miserably as she could only find the village idiot who supported the illegal migrants.
I've got a feeling that Piddington and what might follow in other areas might sway the vote against Burnham's Labour Party, who for some reason believe that Starmer's clone is causing a temporary revival. Next week Burnham will or wont declare a date for a General Election.
Kier Hardy must be rolling in his grave. But then he was cremated in Scotland.

Deejohn said...

Yes they are criminals and opportunists because under the 1971 Immigration Act, non British citizens must have valid leave/permission to enter the U.K. Entering without IS A CRIMINAL OFFENCE.

Cro Magnon said...

They'd welcome them with open arms; as would Barnham.

Cro Magnon said...

Woops; Burnham.

Cro Magnon said...

I believe it's been closed for some while, but they say it's not COMFORTABLE enough for our illegals. They are used to better things.

Cro Magnon said...

Simply because that's what they are. It is a crime to enter the UK illegally. Why can't you understand that?

Cro Magnon said...

The minister concerned was asked on TV on Sunday if she would listen to their concerns. She simply replied "No".

Cro Magnon said...

If he does decide to hold a General Election, I hope it will be AFTER next month's budget. We're all going to be clobbered!!!

Anonymous said...

For you a guy with a hoodie is already a criminal. Of coursw your grandson studies in Oxford so he "struggles" with his tie.

Cro Magnon said...

Please don't be an idiot.

Yorkshire Pudding said...

I associate Piddington with marmalade sandwiches and Peru, But seriously, if I lived in that village I would have joined the protest. Sandringham House, Chequers and Balmoral are pretty secure. Together they could accommodate thousands of the new arrivals.

Cro Magnon said...

If they put a high fence around Headingley, it would make a superb internment camp. It has a capacity of 18,350, plus a few more on the pitch itself. Perfect.

Anonymous said...

I'm surely not an idiot . I only refer to what you are writing weekly about immigrants. If somebody see yiu on the street in shorts and an old tshirt , hair not cut...would you like to taken maybe for a homeless ? Try to look at peiple as humans and not as criminals

Anonymous said...

Pourquoi êtes vous si plein de haine . Vous manquez un peu d'humanité et d'empathie.
Huguette

Cro Magnon said...

Being a perfect person, I presume you have given a home to some of these 'humans' who are here illegally. If not; why not?

Cro Magnon said...

France is only too keen to send their illegals over to the UK in rubber boats. Why don't you look after them yourselves?

Anonymous said...

Exactly I live in a big house and gave home to a family with two children from Morocco. Lovely persons and an immense enrichment in my personal life. I'm 69 and asked myself very oftn what is yiur sense of life ?

Anonymous said...

Difficile d'engager une discussion avec vous. Vous pourriez répondre en français , après 50 ans dans une région bucolique vous parlez sûrement un excellent français peut être même avec un petit accent régional.
Huguette

Cro Magnon said...

I reply in English so that my readers can understand. Also my spoken French is far better than my written French.

Cro Magnon said...

A 'family with two children' is hardly the same thing as young illegal economic migrants.

Anonymous said...

If other villages and towns support Piddington and join the exodus in a similar manner, maybe, just maybe, the government will take notice and do something more positive about stopping the illegal immigrants in the first place and not wait for them to arrive and then dump them on the unsuspecting public. The residents, especially women and girls, have a right to be concerned about safety.
Coppa's Girl

Cro Magnon said...

It might be helpful if the French honoured their word, and stopped the boats from leaving. They have been paid handsomely, but do nothing.

Cro Magnon said...

And, by the way, I am not in the slightest 'full of hatred'. I am a law abiding citizen, who has NEVER committed a crime, yet I have to pay for all the others who do. I am not happy about it.

Traveller said...

I find it difficult to believe you have never committed a crime.

Cro Magnon said...

I don't know why, I've always been an honest person. There are plenty of others like me.

Traveller said...

You’ve never driven over the speed limit, topped up a swimming pool when there was a hose pipe ban, brought any meat or dairy products back from France?

Cro Magnon said...

Those are not 'Crimes' they are petty misdemeanours. I HAVE had a speeding fine (2 Kph over the limit), and a fine for turning left from a bus lane (there was no alternative). Otherwise I am an angel.

Traveller said...

Sorry Cro, they are illegal and therefore crimes.

I worked for an organization that decided everyone had to sign a Code of Conduct - can’t remember how many pages it was but one of the terms they wanted people to sign was that you would abide by the “letter and spirit of the law” - being the analytical person I am, I refused to sign it saying it was impossible to define “the spirit of the law” and I wouldn’t sign something saying I never speeded.

Cro Magnon said...

This page is about the people of Piddington and their problems. Why are you trying to say that I'm a criminal. I AM NOT A CRIMINAL; I HAVE NEVER COMMITTED A CRIME.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...