Tuesday, 29 September 2026

More Rubber Boat trouble

 

Whilst we pay France £Hundreds of Millions to stop the illegal-immigrant-filled rubber boats leaving France, and we pay a fortune for the UK's own Border Force to bring them over to England's shores, there was just one man who did what others are being paid to do, when he tried to puncture one of the immigrant gang's boats.

And, OF COURSE, he was arrested. We actually pay the French to do what Tommo did, yet he was taken to court and refused bail.

I am no supporter of Danny Tommo (Thomas), or his chum Tommy Robinson (Yaxley-Lennon), but it has to be said that they are amongst the few who are actually prepared to do something positive against this dreadful influx of foreign criminals into the UK. Neither the French nor the English forces do anything to halt the flow; but we arrest the one man who does! It might have been better to arrest our Home Secretary, Shabana Mahmood, for NOT doing anything!!!

This picture below actually shows the French authorities handing the boat people 'life jackets' for their journey to the UK.

I believe that the French Gendarmes have indeed punctured one or two boats, but, as opposed to Tommo, they weren't arrested. In the UK you're arrested for tying to prevent crime.

Mr Tommo now faces a possible jail sentence. And his black-clad, and masked, supporters will be in trouble if they're seen wearing face coverings (this doesn't apply to those E-Bike hooligans who cause so much trouble, or the hijab masked women, etc).

People in the UK talk of 'Two Tier Policing', which the government says doesn't exist. Well you couldn't get clearer examples of it than we've seen recently. Certain 'minority' sections of society are allowed to cover themselves, but white native citizens AREN'T.

I have no idea if it's a CRIME to attempt to prevent illegal immigrants from entering the UK, but if it is, then Tommo must be punished. However, it does seem to most people that he was helping to deter them; and that should be lauded. Our 'Border Force' people are actually aiding and abetting illegal immigration; shouldn't they be the ones to be arrested?

I hate to bring 'racism' into ANY argument, but in this case it's at its core. And this time it's our own government who are guilty, not their hated UK citizens.

N.B. Tommo hasn't been mentioned in the press for a while, so I don't know if he's still behind bars. Maybe like the FIVE young men who tried to BLOW-UP some US Airbase recently, he's been allowed out on bail.


12 comments:

Adrian Ward said...

I have never understood why the government not only tolerate illegal immigration but also actively encourage it. Having said that it's difficult to comprehend most of the policies emanating from Westminster.
I see myself supporting Farage and that's not something I ever thought I'd do.

Cro Magnon said...

Even the RNLI are sent to bring them ashore these days, when they're not in any danger! Hypocrisy by the bucket load.

James said...

They encourage illegal immigration for two reasons they will never admit. 1. A fractured culture is easier to control (thence why "devolution" fostered long-dead Wales and Scotland back into Zombie life - and I speak as a Scotsman of six generations). 2. They tell themselves a secret truth (it is true) that the native population is collapsing and deaths outweigh births, therefore to prop up their abysmal economic model they need lots of new people willing to work for next to nothing. While I'm here, Cro, it's actually closer to £800 million given to France for absolutely nothing.

Anonymous said...

Once a week you speak about immigrants . It seems to be an obsession , you should consult.

Frances said...

There are many on social media saying that there were no explosives found, just empty barrels and pumps, and that they were planning to steal red diesel from farms!! Good to know that Trump had them in his sights though!

Poppypatchwork said...

Danny Tommo lives locally, he was involved with the mass gatherings in Portsmouth and voiced at Gosport, locally he is thought of as a thug. There was a French person on the boat, so his actions were reckless and therefore he has to face justice.

Cro Magnon said...

You are 100% CORRECT. It is of such importance that the whole country has become really worried. Farage says he'll do something about it (like the Germans), but personally I think it's all far too late, and we're now stuck with the problem. I'm pleased to see that you too are concerned.

Cro Magnon said...

One of these days they'll tell us the TRUTH; until that time we are being told that they were paid terrorists who wished to blow-up American planes. It's difficult getting to the truth about ANYTHING this days.

Cro Magnon said...

Yes, in the video you can hear him telling the man to get off. I don't like these types of people. They take the law into their own hands simply because the government refuses to do so. What else can the general public do?

Cro Magnon said...

Woops; I wrote thousands instead of MILLIONS. Thanks for the tip-off.

Yorkshire Pudding said...

At present we simply do not know what those young men were doing at Fairford Airbase so it is very premature to suggest that they were going to "BLOW UP" that facility.. As for Daniel Thomas and Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, they are both racist thugs with long criminal records yet they still relish the limelight. However, like you, I am mystified by the impotence of the French authorities. There seems to be no passion or imagination in their efforts to severely reduce migration to the south coast of England in DIY inflatable boats.

Deejohn said...

The British political system right now is corrupt to the core. And the two tier Policing and Justice system is living proof of that. Just look how long the Manchester Airport Muslim thugs took to be brought to trail. Or Labour Muslim Councillor Ricky Jones's case which must have taken a year to come to Court. Yet patriots like Danny Tommo are whisked into the Courts and jail cells overnight to shut them down. Just look how they treated the patriots after Southport, even silencing the grieving parents who lost their little children.
Is it not surprising that Tommo put that dinghy out of circulation as we're hearing that many of those used dinghies are being sent straight back to France to allow more illegals to come over.

Will Andy Burnham confront the illegal immigration problem in his speech today? I suspect not as he is a mere puppet and will try to distract us with other concerns. Where as with Reform and Restore it has become a priority issue.
And by Burnham NOT talking about the big issue today, the Burnham bubble will burst today, and the Electorate will hopefully wake up, and not be conned by our Left Wing media.
No wonder that I've moved away from main stream News outlets like Sly News and the untrustworthy BBC. I rely on Citizen Journalism, where I can hear the truth, and the worrying concerns of the British people. Dan Wootton's patriotic 'Outspoken' is required daily viewing on Youtube.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...