If you are either a Vegetarian, a teetotaller, or a killjoy, then turn away now; or you will be horrified!
Here are Arthur and Vincent still in Corsica, eating their way through various herds of Lambs, Pigs, and Cows; all washed down with local wines and alcohols, with a bit of singing.
Here in my village we also have a big tradition of hunting. The chasseurs have a clubhouse in the woods where activities similar to the video happen every Autumn/Winter. I expect their wives and girlfriends are glad to be rid of them!
2 comments:
I need some of that cheese on toast. Lapin En baguette. As usual these 2 are amazing. Wish I could be there too, for makeup..... wiping off the grease and sweat, lighting their cigars. Though there are never many females in their videos
I think all the women like to see them going off with their friends. It gives them time to get on with more important things.
Post a Comment