Tuesday, 6 October 2026

Take a Deep Breath


I don't want you to have a Heart Attack, so do take a few deep breaths, and try to relax, before continuing to read this.


It has just been revealed (leaked) that our own dear British Government is buying Hijabs to give to female illegal immigrants. Yes, you really did read that correctly. They do actually have a 'Hijab Fund' ready and waiting for the needy.

In response to serious questioning, The Home Office has declared that it has a 'Legal Duty to provide them', and are doing so at the rate of about 160 Hijabs a month.

Well, I for one want to know the name of the man at The Home Office who drew-up this legislation. What on earth was he bloody thinking; he must be SACKED AT ONCE, and the legislation repealed.

Possibly the most commonly hated symbol of female subservience, other than the Burka, is actually being encouraged by the British tax payer. It is simply unbelievable.

There may not be a lot of money involved, but if the government seriously wish to make savings (and they really need to!), they can start by stopping this disgusting practice. Even £1 spent on these headscarves is too much; surely these people could buy their own if they have to. Look after the pennies, and the pounds will look after themselves!!!

If these illegal economic migrants can afford to pay £1,300 for a boat trip, they can surely afford the price of a cheap scarf. Next our government will be buying knives and bombs for Jihadis.

You can get up off the floor now! No, it wasn't a bad dream....it really is TRUE.

 

24 comments:

Will said...

It's simple, really. Just follow the money (or in this case, votes) - attempting to buy the Muslim vote from the Greens and pro-Palestinians.....

Cro Magnon said...

Very few government policies have me literally gasping, but this one did. It's no big deal in the greater scheme of things, but the very idea of 'pampering' like this is shocking.

potty said...

I don't suppose that the boat arrivals carry suitcases of clothing and wet stuff has to be initially changed for dry. But thereafter charity or buy your own should apply.

Sue G said...

Thanks for the public health warning Cro. I'm just picking myself up off the floor now and contemplating a painless suicide....

Sue G said...

No, not really if anyone's panicking and calling the police, I'm perfectly alright...ish! The world's gone mad hasn't it?

Meanqueen said...

I will join you in that heart attack. Nothing surprises me any more. The thing I can't get my head round is that there are thousands, nay millions, of people that want this invasion to happen. I don't get it. All those politicians in favour just hand over all your properties and your possessions, and leave us alone. Guy Fawkes, please come back.

Cro Magnon said...

A headscarf at Oxfam is probably 50p. By the time it's been through the hands of the Civil Service it is probably £50.

Cro Magnon said...

When I first read this story, I was the same.

Yorkshire Pudding said...

This "story" was trumpeted in the right wing "Mail on Sunday" and "The Daily Telegraph". In a sense, that's all you need to know about this report. Boat people often arrive on our shores cold, wet and shivering. Because this is a civilised country these new arrivals frequently need to be put in clean, dry clothes. The hijab is an habitual item of clothing for many muslim women. Hell's bells man - an hijab is just a cheap length of fabric.

Cro Magnon said...

They do say that it's the supporters of these people who are always their first victims.

Cro Magnon said...

Exactly, and it shouldn't be for the UK's taxpayers to fork-out for it. Warm blankets etc, OK; but th hijab is a sign of female repression. Not something we should be prescribing to in a 'Liberal' country.

Adrian Ward said...

I would suggest that even a blanket is a luxury too many
If they have the money to pay the smugglers, they have the money for suitable clothing.

Cro Magnon said...

I don't begrudge them a blanket if they're really suffering, but no-one suffers because they're not wearing a headscarf.

Meanqueen said...

I feel another heart attack coming along. Our civilised country is sure to become uncivilised by 2030. The deterioration is unfolding before our eyes.

Traveller said...

I was also shocked when I saw that headline in The Mail on Sunday. Shocked and appalled - given everything that is going on in the world, the UKs highest selling newspaper would consider that to be the most important, newsworthy story of the day.

Cro Magnon said...

I don't read The Mail, but I would have been equally surprised that it made the headlines. It should have been at the very bottom of page 20.

Cro Magnon said...

Poor old Blighty. Gone bonkers!

Will said...

Re clothing handouts - these individuals are ILLEGAL immigrants, they should be transferred to another dingy and towed back out onto the channel. We as a country owe them nothing. If they want to come here then force them to use the official channels - they are so leaky that they will all probably get through anyway.

Joanne Perry in Massachusetts said...

It's a piece of FLAT CLOTH, which a FEMALE has been raised to feel naked or INDECENT if not wearing when with non family members.... Let us bitch about something that costs a lot more.
I'm sorry the world's demography is changing (God knows I have a demented crackpot president and administration who think a wall is a barrier to human migration) but historic political behavior, current wars, and climate changes mean that people will feel forced to move to places where they hope to feel safer.

Cro Magnon said...

When those people find that place where they feel safer, they should assimilate, and NOT try recreate that awful place they've just escaped from. If they were to join us, not fight against us, they might find that they like it here, and are liked in return.

Anonymous said...

I hope you are not going to be offended but something terrible has happened to your country. It seems to have lost everything that was recognised as being British. It has lost its place of importance and high standards in the world. Terribly terribly sad it should come to this. It must be hard to watch it all fall away like this

Anonymous said...

What about the other news yesterday, most women trying to rescue themselves are being raped by the traffickers crossing the Channel some who are pregnant. Iam not bothered by that small amount of money when you can make someone comfortable in that way, you call it hyjab, it is just a headscarf.

Cro Magnon said...

I find it all so sad. In my own lifetime (just 80 years) I have seen my country change from somewhere where one was proud to live, to become taken over by people who hate us; yet live off our generosity. And they are still arriving day by day, and we are still pampering them.

Cro Magnon said...

A hijab IS a headscarf; pure and simple. Are you surprised by the behaviour of these people? Personally I would be amazed if they DIDN'T rape the women. They are basically terrorists in a different form.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...