Sunday, 11 October 2026

Holborn & St Pancras by-election.

 

It's all over. The long anticipated by-election to replace Sir Lacklustre Starmer MP has been and gone, the ballot papers have all been counted, and everything ended-up as expected.

The Drug-friendly, Jew-hating, Leader of the Green Party, Zack Polanski, failed in his bid to become an MP, being beaten by Left-wing Somalian refugee Ms Sagal Abdi-Wali. That's her with the gleaming white teeth, taking a 'selfie'. It was all a very jolly occasion!


There was a dire choice of candidates at Holborn. Amongst the 'also rans' was the darling of the Marxist-Leninist brigade, 'Gorgeous George'  Galloway. He will now, no doubt, be rushing off to his second-home in Portugal; tail between his legs. 

I really do think that it's about time that both 'Gorgeous George', and Zack Polanski consider stepping down from their loony left parties, and take-up knitting, or crochet. Their crazy policies have no place in a modern democratic country. They should be trying to make life better for us Brits, not dragging us down into the gutter.

Mr Polanski is a vegan teetotal. Maybe he should start eating meat, and drink some wine; he might find that people would take him more seriously. No-one likes a pretend saint.

I have no idea about Ms Abdi-Wali's politics, but I've heard that she is definitely on the 'Corbyn' side of The Labour Party, and that she has the 'thumbs-up' from Lord Sadiq Khan; London's Mayor, which is NOT GOOD. The People's Republic of Holborn now has an interesting and colourful new MP; and thank goodness it is neither George or Zack..  

I've heard her speak, and she does sound very lucid. I wish her well.



13 comments:

Anonymous said...

It feels like Trump speaking through your mouth. It's ok not to eat meat and drink wine. Why do you seem unable to accept others political statements and way of life ? UK is a democracy , people vote for those who are ok for them.
That's the sense of democracy. Nobody would blame you to vote for the other conservative side.

Cro Magnon said...

Constantly harping on about being vegan and teetotal is the perfect example of Virtue Signalling. It is the attitude more than the practice that annoys people. If you then add a ring through your nose and dungarees, you have the perfect woke-lefty.

Yorkshire Pudding said...

How many votes did your lad get in the by-election?
Ewan Cameron (Conservative) 1,922! Pathetic!
By the way, although I also scorn Zack Polanski, there's absolutely nothing wrong with being a vegan. My son Ian has been a vegan for fourteen years now and yesterday he ran a 50km endurance race at Box Hill, Surrey.

Cro Magnon said...

Holborn and St Pancras is not exactly a Tory stronghold. You only have to walk around the area to see that. I do hope that Ian is taking supplements. As we all know, the body requires more than just Carrot Juice.

Yorkshire Pudding said...

Ian has never drunk carrot juice. That belongs in a Trumpian caricature of veganism. Humans can get all of the nutrients they require from plants. You don't actually need meat or dairy products. You just need to understand nutrition a little and eat accordingly.

Anonymous said...

That's it but Cro needs fat and confit de canard and bacon and and and... He makes no blood tests, so when the stroke comes it will be too late, what I of course do not wish him..

Cro Magnon said...

I'll stick to my Veggie Wednesdays, and my Bacon sandwiches and Chicken curries for the rest of the week..

Meanqueen said...

So, this post is going to descend into another virtue signalling exercise. Cro speaks as he sees. Democracy is about voicing your opinions in whichever way you like, especially on your own blog.

Cro Magnon said...

I also see it as a warning platform, to inform people about what's actually going on in their own back yard.
Unfortunately, a lot of people just don't care!

Meanqueen said...

I can see your point in trying to get a conversation going. It would be nice to have balanced views and different opinions, without it descending into a slanging match. I caught a few minutes of a discussion programme on the TV this morning. Subject: should face coverings be made illegal. What started off as an exchange of ideas, a free for all unfolded where the loudest voice drowned out anyone who had a different view. You may wish to carry on in your line of thinking, but be prepared to bail out when you have had enough. When you have done all you can to encourage calm and it isn't working, let them fight amongst themselves.

Anonymous said...

You are certaimly the last to accept different opinions. Reading your blog reveals clearly how you think.

Cro Magnon said...

I do hope so. The voice of common sense is quite rare these days.

Anonymous said...

I replied to meanqueens comment . She is a right wing sweetie (an old one)..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...