Saturday, 8 January 2011

Harry's Passport.

My youngest son, Wills, had a teddy bear named Harry; they were inseperable (maybe they still are). When he was small, we travelled between England and France on a regular basis, and of course Harry was always an essential member of the party.

Quite naturally, we all had our own passports, so of course Harry needed one too. We briefly considered applying to The Passport Office, but Wills (being Wills) thought he'd just make one for Harry himself.

It's a full size faithful replica, and would probably fool most passport officers. If I lost MY passport, I would be quite upset; if I ever lost Harry's, I would be devastated!!

You can see by the state of it, that it's been very well used. It's also one of the old type passports... so much classier than the new burgundy jobs.

Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. The photo-booth style picture of Harry (complete with rear curtain) was actually drawn by me. The rest is pure Wills. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's nice - it beats a label around his neck, like Paddington.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Harry's passport - one to keep forever, Cro

    ReplyDelete
  4. My word verification for the above was 'chipl'. Another chip off the block maybe? :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the bear your drew, but the whole passport itself is great. Your Wills did such a good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful - did the "Powers that be" stamp it for him?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That would have been the icing on the cake, but unfortunately no stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...